www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

How many lazy (or stupid) people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> AntiScam Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: How many lazy (or stupid) people? Reply with quote

I often receive letters where people say me "Thank you" for my work. But sometimes I receive letters like this one:

WTF Anti-Scam Club!? Obviously, you KNOW this is a HUGE issue. Yet, no one can browse the scammers posted here unless
they JOIN!? You're as bad as those scamming bitches out there are. After you kiss my ass, make SURE you delete everything about t his e-mail, and make DAMNED SURE you don't add my e-mail address to any fucking database either.

I don't know why this man spent his time for writing me this letter and even didn't try to look at scam profiles. There is no need to pay or even to register for browsing this information.
I can't understand such people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> AntiScam Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: