www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Is this lady a Scammer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdgill1958

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Is this lady a Scammer? Reply with quote

hello everyone
Could you please help me with some information about a lady Whom i am in contact with.
Her name is Inessa Drik,42 years old from vinnystya in the ukraine. I am lead to believe that she is included on your scammers database? could you please confirm or deny this for me?
Thank you for your time & consideration , look forward to your reply . Yours faithfully Steve
administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Hello Steve Reply with quote

Hello Steve, there is no Inessa Drik in our database, but it doesn't matter that she is not a scamer. I think that her letters can tell you, is she a scamer or not.
mdgposter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: sdgill1958 here is how I find out if folks are scammers Reply with quote

Hello sdgill1958,
sure I would like to help. You did not post up enough information. I could find out more if I had the person's email address and/or picture. I Googled the name "Inessa Drik" and looked at the results in Google images. The first picture I saved and did a picture search in Google images. How do I do this? Click the camera in the search textbox then choose to upload picture to search. Well I did the search and the picture is on the scammer list at love24h dot com . I consider this a unofficial scam report. Never the less a red flag. What you should do is search at Tineye for the person's picture then at Google for the person's email address in quotes or fragments of the person's emails in Google in quotes. See what you find. Then do same thing at Bing search engine and Yahoo search engine. Then I would search the person's email address at Facebook. Why? Some people use their real pictures at Facebook. In some cases you may catch the person lying about their identity or their nationality or gender. Then I would search the person's email address at pipl dot com . I would search for the person on some official anti-scam forums. Search the person's email address and email text at Romancescam, Scam, ScamChecker, FraudWatchers, Fraud-News, Anti-Scam dot org, Anti-Scam Forum, Anti-Scam dot de - anti-scam dot de, YourIt Pigbusters Forum, RomanceLoveScams, 419Eater, Anti-Fraud International, ScamWarners, Anti-Scam UA, DelphiFAQ dot com, Scambaits dot net and the Dotsilver scammer list.

That is the best I can help you
mdgposter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: