www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Adriana Charis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Adriana Charis Reply with quote

I have received message from Tom:

the girl's name is Adriana Charis - phone numbers are +234 805 360 0914 and +234 703 396 6886 - her last stated address
to me was at the Hilton Hospital, Ikeja

there is so much information that i have found the included
an embassy employee - Paul Festus
2 doctors- Dr Marcus & Dr Henry
a security company - LDS Courier Company
3 people with the security company
10-12 other people involved

i also found some of her other victims
John Reyes - +1-417-529-5646
Stevan Speer - +1-541-997-3257
Ervin Melton - +1-240-455-6817
Terry Clark - +1-972-412-4019

the doctors names are dr marcus hilton.hospital@yahoo.com and dr steven henry both at the hilton hospital, 1 Oba
Akinjobi St, Ikeja, 23401 - hospital phone numbers +234 703 543 1216 or +234 705 570 8754

a man by name of paul festus ipfestus57@yahoo.com is cousin of a pastor in Lagos - paul also works at embassy that made
the fake passport - paul festus phone is +234 702 534 4631- the pastor provided her with her housing and food - the
pastor\'s son - Alonge Adekunle k1_dultimate123@yahoo.com is also involved in the scam

the last person to receive money for her was massimo mancini but the before her was dennis peter - dennis peter works in
a Western Union bank/office as manager in the Lagos / Mushin area

she told me of some strong boxes at a security company in benin and to send money to a toni donandoni -
toni.donandoni@yahoo.com - employees of the security company are akinseye ibukum & ann alfred
the name of security company in cotonue benin is LDS courier company ldscourier@rocketmail.com aka LDS security company
ldssecurity@rocketmail.com with 2nd name of guaranty security company their address is 43 pine drive, dantokpa, benin, 229

the \"lawyer\" that she had me pay $5000 so she could inherit her deceased fathers property is named robert scheff -
attorney.robert@rocketmail.com
(her parents names - Massimo F Battista & Lalla Bastiano)

she had a man in another location send me a check to cash and then send the money to her - his name is mike oleg
mike_oleg01@yahoo.com - the check sent was a fake one

adriana uses the following yahoo addresses -
italianbabydoll31@yahoo.com -
italianbabydoll30@yahoo.com -
adriana.charis31@yahoo.com -
italianbabydoll31@live.com
italianbabydoll322@yahoo.com
adriana.charis31@yahoo.com

using google searches will show most of the websites she is currently using - use these search words
lovesource1111 -
lovebearer09034 -
lovebearer12345 -
lovebearer97128 -
blondechick -
dstargirl_120 -
dstargirl

those are her screen names on other dating sites for working her scamming scheme
she contacted me from russianamericanlove.com using dstargirl in june 2008

she had 3 profiles on amaturematch.com - they are give-it-chance - lovebearer97128 - queenshelly33 (They have all been
deleted)
she had 1 on IwantU.com - blondechick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: