www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Useful Comments from Genuine Russian Lady

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marycya2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Useful Comments from Genuine Russian Lady Reply with quote

Hi AntiScam Club Community

I was just surfing internet with intent to find a decent international dating site to place my own advert on and as a result of my search have run across this site. I was reading most of forums here...and couldn’t stop to laugh…eventually couldn’t resist but join your community here. Hopefully it would be beneficial in two vise-versa ways regarding the site’s community and myself as well.
Ok, gentlemen… I’m a real Russian woman 45yo, very attractive, well educated and with an asset of valuable qualities to die for Laughing I permanently live in New Zealand, have academic degrees from Russian and NZ universities and have no problem with English. Not long time ago due to my current single status I have decided to try the internet dating…
Gosh…, what’s going on in this crazy virtual world? Am I too conservative, or am even insane?
You complain about women-scammers…I’m complaining about those sexually concerned, obsessive and desperate jerks that make contacts just for sexual purposes… Are there any normal genuine men on dating sites looking for real serious relationships? Give me a name of the site please!

NOW IT WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF MY LETTER FOR ALL OF YOU…I would like to make some useful comments of discussed here issues with intent to contribute my practical knowledge…
-I have read some discussed here letters from Russian women…They (the letters) have been translated from Russian to English using some internet auto-translator…It’s obvious for me as for a person fluently speaking the both languages. So guys be aware of this kind of letters! Respectful agencies use qualified interpreters for their provided services.
- Rumbling through your forums I have run across some funny things, which would be understandable only to native Russian speakers…Here is an example: somebody of you has mentioned a scammer’s email mnogococy@hotmail.com. The two Russian words joined together and written by English letters mean “give a lot of oral sex” Laughing
- Further more… About rings …Wedding ring on a left hand is a sign of a lady’s single status and her availability, but isn’t an indication of her married or engaged status. By Russian cultural tradition a wedding ring has to be placed on a right hand finger and after a divorce or widowed a woman might choose to wear the ring on her left hand finger. Further more…Don’t pay much attention to other rings on other fingers on both hands. We didn’t have a tradition of engagement rings till back a few years, and even after that we don’t have strict rules of which finger of which hand an engagement ring has to be placed on. Many Russian to- be- brides don’t know your traditions regarding the issue, so they just don’t take their rings off for pictures’ shots. Confused? Guys, just be considerate …
-The other issue that needs to be clarified in terms of true information is availability of internet in Russian domestic situations. Guys, I don’t know what is an official statistic is, but I know definitely that not many Russian families (even from a middle class) have computers and access to internet at home…Consider that, guys…

Idea So dear gentlemen, I’m keen to help you with any questions and advices if you would like to ask…In return, please, direct me to some decent dating site.
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your message. Was very interesting to read it. Ya tak to tozhe russkii. Smile As for "decent dating site" then I think that you must choose by such parameters like price, design, amount of members and so on. If somebody say that this site is very good and there are no scammers there, then all scammers will run to register on this site. Like you they search sites with many reach and decent men.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: