www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Golovina Anastasia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omcmorgan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Golovina Anastasia Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=240&id_s_ad=276

Watch out for this one. I have been talking with her for almost a month and just got the same, explicit photos, that are already posted here. I have several other pictures of her but the site says they are too large. She is also listed on this site!!!!!
administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very glad that you saved your money.
Anastasia000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all not the truth and you Ryan itself will be punished by police because you have stolen my pictures from my computer. You thief Ryan, and the thief should be imprisoned. And it not I asked you money and you at me!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Golovina Anastasia Reply with quote

omcmorgan wrote:
Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=240&id_s_ad=276

Watch out for this one. I have been talking with her for almost a month and just got the same, explicit photos, that are already posted here. I have several other pictures of her but the site says they are too large. She is also listed on this site!!!!!

My god, she thinks you are me.. Unbeleivable. She is claiming that she never asked for money, I still have the emails that she sent me asking for funds to help out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anastasia000 wrote:
It is all not the truth and you Ryan itself will be punished by police because you have stolen my pictures from my computer. You thief Ryan, and the thief should be imprisoned. And it not I asked you money and you at me!!!

Go right ahead Golovina, I didn't steal no pictures. You tell me how I am supposed to steal your pictures when you told me in an email that you go to an internet cafe to access the internet. So, stop your dam lieing and you wouldn't have to be in this mess.
Anastasia000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought an action against you for that that you have stolen my pictures and you will be punished for it. The THIEF SHOULD be imprisoned. I will do all what to find you!!!!!!!! Soon the police will arrest you and you will go to prison.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO.. Nice try.. I have the emails with the pictures attached that you sent me.. So, even if someone did show up, I show them the emails, and you are screwed for lieing and wasting tax payers dollars and wasting police time. Stop the bullshit golovina or whatever your real name is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: