www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Polina Tchusowitina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did the same thing and she sent the same reply along with some pics in underware
PaPaChoclateBallz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she has many names of course, and she's still at it. I read about a guy she burned for about 2gs, she has a different "face" too. Some sexy ass brunette. polina tchusowitina, Lidiya Schkryabina and Darya S. She's sent me 31 pics. She hasn't asked me for cash yet which is wierd because buy now in the conversations I've read she has. If needed i'll send her pics. She must think were thinkin' with our dipstick
midnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as soon as u ask for something that isnt "fake" to make sure she is who she sez she is then she will say she has to go back home with some $$ she came across.
i still think its verry funny
PaPaChoclateBallz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

figgin' hilarious
Rickey11

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I cant see how much fun it is to play along after all I am investing my time to meet someone real. I was reading another gentlemans post about reasearch and webcams. I am currently speaking with a gal in Ukraine that appears to be legitimate however I still have reservations about her sincerity. Thus far she has webcamed me several times and it is the girl in her pics..she also did not initially ask for money but I have been recently hit with messages of hard luck and problems with everyday living. I have sent her a relatively small amount of cash through Western Union and she has picked it up. Her name or photos do not appear in any scam blacklist website to date thus far.
I have offered to visit her in Ukraine but she remains hesitant stating that her city is a shit hole and that School is not out yet. Not sure if I should continue to correspond or move on...My only conclusion thus far is that she is very real or a very clever and inteligent scam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: