www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Polina Tchusowitina
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Polina Tchusowitina Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=292&id_s_ad=319

i got the same letter, and 6 other letters along with like 15 pics so far.
wounder how far she will go to try and get $$ from me.
does anyone else find it fun to play along?
triangle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: The same person wrote me. Reply with quote

Hi Midnight how are you?
I received the same letter and also around 8 pictures from her.

I made the mistake to send her my picture and my cellular phone thinking that was a real person. Could be this dangerous?

Do we should report this to the authotities?

Edward
midnight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: hi Edward Reply with quote

i am not sure what all the authotities can do if u sent her stuff.
i for one been having fun with her. i find it interesting to see how far some of these "people" will go.
things like this make it really handy to have a web cam. u also need to toss lil things in to see how they respond. i knew he/she was a scamer by the 2nd letter she sent me. first clue was she asked my name when i send email it has my name right on it and she also said she liked my pic, and i never sent one.
that and i also looked her up cuz never heard of the site she said she saw my profile on.
i am sry for your loss and hope u didnt loes too much to he/she.
not many people know how all "work abroad" programs work. u can never be too safe when meeting people online. it is always good to do research, like is the place real.
not to sound like an ass but comeon people do a lil research before sending $$ to someone u never met or seen in person or via webcam. i cant be the onlyone what has heard about all the online scams.
i am just woundering how long it will take he/she to realise that i know its a scam and i am playing with them
triangle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Money Scam Reply with quote

Hi Midnight

I didn't send her money never. I haven't even respond yet. Do you remember what date she wrote to you first?

Maybe we can figure out if she was writing to us at the same time.

Edward
poconoguy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I knew she or he or it was a scammer the minute I got a email saying she liked my pic....problem is I never sent one.
She was asking for 900 bucks for airfare....Told her to pound sand.
She replied back that she was'nt one of those scammers...Told her to pound sand again....then she wrote that I will have my judgment day....yea whatever.
Guys when you start writing to these chicks, make it clear that they have to come to the states on their own, and you will not send them nothing. That clears out alot of the scammers.
midnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first letter was 10-3-09.
then it was 1-2 letters a day with 3-5 pics with each letter.
each letter i would reply with nice pics got any more. 1 reply i said the nearest airport was pdx and there lots of bars here, and her "agency" would suplie her with the ticket and arangements for where she would stay and a temp job.
the last one i sent this morning i said my bank needed a photo copie of her ID and SS card.
triangle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Dates she wrote to me. Reply with quote

Hi Midnight and Poconoguy

This looks to me she was writing to us at the same time.

The first message she wrote was October 5 at midnight.

I made the mistake to send her my picture and my cellular phone.

Could be this dangerous?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
poconoguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naa, whats she gonna do, call you??? She's not interested in calling you, she just wants money. Remember, their average monthly income is 50 of our dollars. 1 US dollar equals 32 of theirs.
Also, if they show a passport, still means nothing. Passports are easy to get. It's the visa thats difficult to get. This is how their goverment controlls them. Most visa requests are denied.
Usually a visa is granted if: They own real estate, have children in the country, or a large sum of money in a bank. These are things their goverment consider a person would not abandon, so they would return.
Most do not have these, so most do not get visas.
If you can find one that has the ability to get a visa, great.
I kinda gave up on the idea, searching for one thats already in the states.
midnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u just sent your number i dont see how. i dont pick up blocked numbers.
i also sent her an email to one of her other email address ( ovepol@yahoo.com ) and she is still sending me pics and still wanting $$, lol. wounder how long it will taker her to notic. does anyone else know of any of her other email address's? i should use one of my other email adress's to mail her to see how much fun i can have with her. this last email i got from her made me laugh.
she must be mailing a lot of people right now and is having a hard time keeping track of who is who. take what i last mailed her
(
ello polina
how are u doing today?
still waiting on your reply with the photo copy of your ID and SS card so my bank can send u the $$. i dont use a reg bank like most people. i use a credit union. )

and this was her reply

(
Hello my lovely Shawn
How are you today?
I miss you very much ((((I think minutes when I can see you, I would like to collect the things right now and to sit and the plane and to fly to you now. To see you and to calm down in your hands.When I close eyes I all time I presentour meeting with you. And you imagine our meeting? I very much love you, my heart is ready to jump out of a breastwhen I think of you. I feel that wanted such husband all the life. I die without you. I never before was not so is in love I'M IN LOVE AND ALWAYS SHALL BEMY LOVE YOU MY DEAR HUGS AND A SOFT KISS ON YOUR WARM LIPS
Your Polina
) attached was another copy of a passport, later tonight i will see if its a valid passport then i will look into what can be done about her scams
poconoguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea she sent a copy of a passport also, but does'nt mean a thing. Have not heard back from her since I told her I was'nt sending nothing.
Another thing to weed out the scammers is ask if they have a paypal account....most do not.
If you send money via western union, once it's picked up it's gone.
At least if it's paypal, and you do happen to send them something, and it turns out to be a scam, you can file disputes and get your money back.
Pretty much only a ligit person would have a paypal account.
midnight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: her IP Reply with quote

being new to tracking ip i think her ip is 93.190.142.152 from what i can tell. if u have more exp i will list a few of the headers from her letters. plz let me know if i am right.

Received: from smtp104.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.67]) by SNT0-MC3-F5.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 05:27:17 -0700
Received: (qmail 10226 invoked from network); 7 Oct 2009 12:27:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=L3zFsApMvC4Zydb1VpAVHhZyRunNKzO8aqgXvhC7qp0TXr5gRw3+bhLia6AGD2lvQjSQWKjvdYQpl1X7byHtBQJSGBOZmuDVanpA9UrR54N7RVPzb2KM4N6JNHpLWSxArG9JB66ylZSiILf8rqp3FQ0ytf85F5ATzjVGm5aRPD0= ;
Received: from (tchpok@93.190.142.152 with plain)
by smtp104.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 07 Oct 2009 05:27:12 -0700 PDT

next one

Received: from smtp115.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.78]) by snt0-mc4-f32.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:51:53 -0700
Received: (qmail 2640 invoked from network); 11 Oct 2009 07:51:53 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=WCKmnuzqkLz3TXdFXBgMheF4nr8bkoLYLglCvV7cOQ9/OII5aEGO4KIoZctzR0v+D+4vsAJlolV4a06E6NR8qolAereMC2RNE96ogD35o8+VWx7qyJ5mg3ARfRUucv5fHbSShuJpSsRvbUFYJwlyT4YPuydHh8dVoDm3mnoqPJ8= ;
by smtp115.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Oct 2009 00:51:45 -0700 PDT

1 more for the heck of it

Received: from smtp102.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.65]) by snt0-mc4-f9.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 06:31:01 -0700
Received: (qmail 17055 invoked from network); 4 Oct 2009 13:31:00 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
b=imSgfNJZ6TfxL8D2vUeAK37bvPeYwCtzneRwMwkF9oGL1o1yPhQrvIx2NWIHy2P+iOM4wLNFAMAtwLLVI5s4EA7GV0360RU6OzVGp3TmdCPtMlcZUDCiTU7V4jU1H8oPbW1R2XL8HX5OZcLRXMldm7GsVD4h5kn6q9UpQxy6ZVw= ;
by smtp102.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 04 Oct 2009 06:30:56 -0700 PDT
poconoguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

comes up in the Netherlands....positivily a scammer...she said she's in moscow.
Tell her to send nude pics of herself, then you will send her some money....least try to get something for your agravation Laughing
midnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agravation?
i dont use online dating site and said many times i am having fun.
untill she sends a copy of her id and ss card why not try to get more revealing pics.
she must be mailing a lot of people cuz i have mailed 2 of her emails and replys with her tchpok@yahoo.com mail. i have replyed with the same thing about needing a copy of her ID and SS card before my bank can send any $$ and sends some long ass love letter.
she also claims to not have a web cam to conferm that the pics she is sending is really her.
administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to comment phrase "their average monthly income is 50 of our dollars". It is not real. The minimal salary in Russia, which is established by law is 4330 rubles. Now one ruble = 29.5 dollars. So the minimal salary 146 US dollars. MINIMAL. Real salaries are bigger, especially in Moscow. I can say that 1000 US dollars is good (not the biggest) salary for regions in Russia, but it is small salary for Moscow. So if she says that her income is 50 US dollars per month then even she is just student or she lie.
And by the way. May be this girl is the same scamer:
http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=294&id_s_ad=322
michaelanthony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: she is emailing me too Reply with quote

i,ve got about 9 or 10 emails from her now,i knew straight away that she was scamming,but i played along for the laugh...i wonder how far she will go,to try and get some money...hmm, i might ask her for some nude pics...: )...i wonder who the girl in the pictures is...i got her passport picture too,is the girl in the pic ,the same as the girl who is writing?.i dont think so,it would be silly for a scammer to give her real identity.....i'll let ye know how things end.....fight the power.....polina Tchusowitina...: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: