www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Gala G seaswallow82

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lct1222

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Gala G seaswallow82 Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=432&id_s_ad=479

I feel very sad and hurt, but I must report this to you. I have been corresponding with a person who calls herself Gala Grubunyuk. She is from Donetsk, UKR. She said her name is Galina Grubunyuk and her address is Donetsk, Zhykova St., 15/46. I have been corresponding for about 6 -8 weeks and managed to give her about $500 on the statement that she would be coming to the US this month. I did not give her money for the ticket, just by accident. I looked at the letters to Steven (STCONK85) June 16. She also apparently sent at least 14 similar letters to a person named Jason. My letters are almost a xerox copy of the ones sent to Steven.and Jason. There may have been a Riley2006 also. She was supposed to fly over to Chicago on the 20th of August. She emails every day except Sunday and her pictures are exactly the same as the other recipients received. Exactly the same. She told me the flight cost $1,700 but I have not given it to her. My son got suspicious and checked her out and found out about her. What a shame. She is so beautiful. And, I am such a sucker. It was just too good to be true. I knew that but I kept hoping it would happen. My son saved me a lot of grief and expense.
If you need more info, please email me or call me at 309-912-4466.
lycept

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now "she" is acting under the name Raya. Got mails almost to the letter identical to previous shown. It took just about exactly one week until the money request came. Acting still under username Seaswallow82 in different dating sites, I found here at AFF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: