www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Scammers from Africa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> All other subjects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Scammers from Africa Reply with quote

There are many people from Africa who want to register on AntiScam Club. I don't place their profiles, because they write that they are from USA. Did anybody meet with a girl from Africa? May be some of them are not scammers?
tano53

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Scammers from Africa Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
There are many people from Africa who want to register on AntiScam Club. I don't place their profiles, because they write that they are from USA. Did anybody meet with a girl from Africa? May be some of them are not scammers?

I think they are scammers.
mikeliteon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claiming to be from the USA "but currently in Nigeria" is a common trick used by scammers. I couldn't count the number of times I've seen it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> All other subjects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: