www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Need Information about GlobalTestMarket.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> All other subjects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullieva

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Need Information about GlobalTestMarket.com Reply with quote

Hi Admin'r...

Thanks for ur previous response. I wud like to know about this site. This site says that this is Online paid survey provider. I wud like to know that whether this is true or some other type of Scam...

Please guide me in this regard

thanks
Bulli
administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like serious site. For example domain name was registered on 21 Jun 1999 and this site has Google Page Rank 6 (must be popular in search engines). Their site is translated in many languages. (Good translation). So I think that they came not for one day. I have registered to see how they work, but I didn't get confirmation letter yet. So I will share my more opinion later.
bullieva

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Hi can U please update me on this site also: ADBux.org Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Can U please update me on this site also: ADBux.org

As I wud like to know is this is real or not?

thanks
Bulli
administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say something bad about this site. First of all, they don't ask money for membership. And I know that some people make money by clicking links (just may be their prices are very high for this work). One thing which force me to doubt is their statistics about members. I can't believe that they have more 1000 members online, because their site has Google PR 0. There are no links to their site. By the way how did you find them?
bullieva

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Admin... thanks for ur response.. I come across these sites thru the Orkut. where u can see Earn Money Online community.. there u can see many things related to these stuffs... so many thanks for ur reply. But I need info about the first one i.e MarketTest.com thanks

BUlli
administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

globaltestmarket.com ignored my first registration. I have succeed only in my second attempt. I have created profile, but I don't understand how to earn money. I think that it is rather reliable company, but you need time or experience to know how to work with them. As for me I didn't understand from the first view.
administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read that they must send you some tasks, but according to opinions of some members they send these tasks not very often and it will be rather difficult to make good money with them. May be I am wrong, because I didn't try.
bullieva

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm recently registered with them.. still waiting for the tasks.. let me wait for some time.. if I get any info.. I wil let u know about this.. thanks

Bulli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> All other subjects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: