www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Glory Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Glory Club Reply with quote

I have received this letter from Scott.

I'm sending my letter to All US based marriage agencies and also any site that recommends or blacklist agencies
This letter is to report about a scam agency in Lugansk Ukraine. The scam agencies name is Glory Club (formerly known as
Gloria agency) This letter is not about supposition but about fact. I was corresponding with a lady there for over a year.
I was also dealing with the manager of the agency, Laura , during this time because even though I belong to an US based
marriage agency and did all of my correspondance through them. I was arranging gifts and birthday parties through Laura
and glory club. during my dealings with them something just did not feel right but it was one of those things you cannot
quite put your finger on. I of course read all the scam stories and advice but nothing quite fit that they were doing
anything wrong. I was sending quite a few gifts. things like flowers perfume ect... a few I requested a photo of delivery
but most I did not. I had also sent flowers several times through an online florist and had photo's of delivery from them
So I knew the lady I was corresponding with was real. During this time I was googling the agency and there were some
negative reports on them from various sources but no concrete proof. So I started searching for other marriage agencies in
Lugansk. There was one that had nothing but good reports. now keep in mind I was doing all this over several months
because I was not quite sure what if anything was going on. but I kept a check on the negative reports on the glory club
and also the good reports on the other agency, So I kept tabs on both as I continued my correspondance. Finally I arranged
a surprise through Glory club for my lady for valentines day. It was supposed to be a trip to a salon for Hair, manicure
and pedicure. Now I paid Glory club for her to have anything she wished done to her hair. and I got a very nice thank you
letter from her for this surprise. So a couple of weeks later I arranged a flower delivery to her for womans day and had a
photo of delivery. Now when I recieved the photo I saw that the lady had dark roots several inches long and since I had
been corresponding with her long enough to know she colors her hair it did not make sense to me that I had just sent her
to the salon a couple of weeks earlier and she did not have her hair colored. It raised my suspician enough to where I
wrote to the other Agency I had been keeping tabs on. The Honest agency(the only one I know of in Lugansk is named Lugan
girls). I sent them an email and ended up corresponding with the owner, Anna, who is married to an american and living in
London. She was very helpful and agreed to help me by delivering a flower and a letter to the lady I was corresponding
with. Now I of course asked in the letter if she had recieved everything I had paid for on valentines day. Anna had also
asked for her cell phone number so that they could schedule the delivery. So the delivery was made and I got a
confirmation from Anna and also a photo of delivery. But the next thing I know I'm recieving all these letters from my
lady through Glory club accusing me of not trusting her and using an outside source to check up on her. now one thing I
had also put in that Letter was that I asked her to go to the honest agency (lugan girls) so that we could have a webcam
chat about this. Now in her letters she was refusing to do this and seemed so angry with me I thought I had breached some
Ukraine etiquette . But I knew the letters were coming through the scam agency. So I asked anna to deliver one more flower
and another letter again asking for a web cam chat at the honest agency. Now anna's agency made this delivery without
calling to schedule it and it was during that delivery that they discovered that the cell phone number I had given them
was not hers but probably belonged to someone at the scam agency. Now this is the same number I had had several three way
calls to through my US agency. So Anna scheduled the web cam at her agency and informed me about the cell phone number and
said there was much more but she would rather I be told on the web cam. Of course you can imagine by this time I did not
know what was going on So I arranged a three way call with my US agency doing the translation during the web cam. That way
I was 100 percent sure I was getting an accurate translation as I did not know what was going on and it was starting to
seem more involved than simply not delivering gifts. So I had my web cam and my three way call(for an hour long chat) I
was asking about every gift I had sent and it turns out only the gifts I had asked for a photo of delivery were delivered
everything else was not. It also turns out that she had never seen a letter from me through the glory club. she was told
and this is how they work, that they call the girl and give her a summary of what is written. and the lady tells them over
the phone what her response is. well of course asking about all of our conversations I find out that the translators at
glory club adlibbed alot, and I mean ALOT But the good thing is the lady was very interested in me and had been all along
we just had to sort out the truth from the lies. Now since my US agency was doing the translation for this call they were
as shocked as I was and immediately stopped doing business with Glory club and made everything right with me. Oh and I
almost forgot after my lady and I had this long talk and both found out the truth as to what was going on. I still
recieved several letters from Glory club directly to my email because my agency was no longer dealing with them. These
letters were supposedly from my lady demanding that I call the "fake "cell phone number so we could talk about things. I
found that a little humorous because they didn't know we both knew the truth and they were still trying to run thier
silly scam So to make a long story short Don't deal with Glory Club because you WILL be scammed. Now my other thoughts on
this , even though Lugansk is known as the scam capital there are some very beautiful sincere women there.And after
dealing with Anna and her agency Lugangirls I can tell you without hesitation they are reputable. Anna has been very
helpful and through our many chats , emails and phone calls, I can tell you she is not just about making money. she
honestly cares and is very good at matching couples
Scott
South Carolina
USA
administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to this site is http://www.glory-club.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: