www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Scammers use model's photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Scammers use model's photos Reply with quote

Many scammers use model's photos. I think that you must think several times before planning serious relations with a girl with very beautiful photos.
rlars100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered a few scammers recently on absolute agency. I have also found the model sites where many of the model pics are coming from. The african scammers use DonnaBaldwin.com and focushawaii.com as the source for most of their model pics.
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many also use snapshots of pretty girls, not exactly model quality.
These are frequently stolen from the internet from photobucket type sites.
Occasionally a local girl is paid to pose for a series of pictures.

There are no real generalisations you can make about the pictures!

Don't send money!!!
olenaolena

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: how you can check Reply with quote

Hello, i am girl from Ukraine, and i not like also that people thinking in Ukraine live only scammers, and i can give advise to mens, first of all if you want find a wife dont look at marriage sites for naked girls, and if you want be sure in personality of that girl you must demand that she show herself in camera, and its not a truth, that all they not have a comps ant home, its lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: