www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Elena Stegalowa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmen1972

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Elena Stegalowa Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=213&id_s_ad=230

The girl started talking to me June 2, it took her a week to send me her travel plans requesting a total of 1399.00. I informed her that I could not help so she lowered the amount to 559.00. I denied her again and I have not heard from her. Beware. She tried to close the deal by sending me nude photos of herself.
administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is usual situation when scamer ask not all sum of money, but only part. In your case she asked 1399.00 and then 559.00, but very often they write like this "I have collected $400 but it is not enough. I need $1000 else".
VegasJim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: This "girl" contacted me on June 21, on A1chatroom Reply with quote

This is the same "person" who contacted me on A1chatrooms.com, saying her names was "Daria". Her current e-mail address is magicdream44@yahoo.com . She said she is a 26 year old dance teacher, about to embark on a journey to the US in a "special program". She said she is unattached, and looking for a man for a relationship when she arrives, "and is "open to anything". I figured it was a scam, so I started checking around - and found the same pictures sent to me posted here. That prompted me to join and post this message.
fastflyer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This chick used the same letters on me as you. Too bad I didn't find this site before I sent her some cash, feeling sorry for her at the moment, LOL. Oh well live n learn.
paulus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: scams Reply with quote

tip 98%of emails from Russian girls are scam its just common knowledge
wen you get an email reply and sent her some txt out of a news paper or wat ever
copy /paste its quick and easy the day after you know if its a scam or not

in one year i had 4 girls but whit the same txt
sklinger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: She just contacted me Reply with quote

she was using clearwind9 at true.com and contacted me calling herself Yana at nofire100@yahoo.com. I knew this had to be too good to be true. I found this pic

She hasn't asked for money yet.
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Scam report Reply with quote

Scam report from www.chat-dating-love.com by midas8081

"This one goes by the name Polina (moon8shadow@yahoo.com). I did some research and found that Polina is aka. Elena Stegalowa, Anna Kouminowa and
whatever else she(he) is calling themselves these days. The new posting was a response from Yahoo personals. I was
contacted by this person and have been keeping the thing going, stringing them along. The photos are the same as the other
names but I have some newer ones she using now. "
mfloyd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the list folks. She used the name Polina Glouhova. (moon81shadow@yahoo.com) She used the same photos as others had posted. I had no idea that She's a clever scammer. We had begun our communication on the 1st of October. She said another girl let her use her profile on true.com to reach me. I'll be contacting them about such activity on their site. She sounded like the real deal! I was so worked up about this woman that I had to have her. We've communicated to each other some deep stuff and she sent a naked photo saying for my eyes only and she too asked for money help on a plane ticket. She said that her mother couldn't help because of money problems but could help later on. All of this took place from Moscow where she rented a room from an elderly lady. Being a trustworthy person I went ahead and helped her out. She made it sound like the real thing. Then she thanks me for the money and said that she's nervous about the final interview and she comes back and said her interview went well but another issue came up saying she needed to show $2,000.00 "for financial stability" to customs agents for entry in the USA. Being...again...trustworthy, I wired the money. By this time she had emailed me her itenerary for coming to the USA. i did some checking only on her last flight to my city. Well guess what, there was no such flight! she was to arrive here on the 19th! Then some close friends of mine did some reaserching to protect my interests. came across the antiscam club and noticed the same pictures of Polina. They contacted me this afternoon to see if she had taken the money. Polina hadn't contacted me to finalize her itenerary. I put a stop transfer on the $2,000 so I'm ever grateful to my friends for their own resarch. They knew I'd do anything to have her here. Boy, I felt betrayed and foolish. I wish there was a way to stop this woman cold in her tracks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: