www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Russian mobile phones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Russian mobile phones Reply with quote

If you doubt about Russian girl you corresponds with then ask her mobile phone number. (If your girl is rather young then don't believe that she doesn't have mobile phone.) You can contact me and I will help you to detect region where this number was registered.
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this help?

Many Russian scammers will talk to you on the phone!

There are using prepaid mobile phones that are not able to be traced to a real person.

Some scammer groups employ english speaking females to talk to victims.

The same girl will claim to be many girls, and talk convincingly on the phone to a victim.

This is not a good method to determine if a girl is 'real'!!!!

The scammer group arrested in mari el in september included several english speaking females who spoke to victims on the phone.

Do not be convinced you are dealing with a real woman just because you hear a female, very convincing and sweet, voice on the phone!!!!

This is just another tool they use to steal money from you.

Most people who know anything about scammers know this!!

Never send money!!

If you can't see the person on WEBCAM, you have no idea who you are talking to.

Even if you see them on webcam, they may be a scammer!

Any mention of needing money by Western Union or Moneygram is suspect.
administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How it can help? Very easy. One of our members asked me to know information about phone of his Russian girl. The girl said that she is from Izhevsk, but I knew that her phone was registered in Mari El. So it can help to make some conclusions I think.
Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Russian mobile phones Reply with quote

A girl using a mobile phone to talk to you gives more clues as to whether she is real or a scammer
Very often it is possible to hear your own voice returning due to satilite delay, this means that she is on a mobile because the mic is close to the speaker, if you can not hear this "return" it's more likely that she's on a land line.
The longer a scam goes on the more little mistakes a scammer will make

She calls you on a mobile (you can hear the "return") but it's not her number!
Has she got two mobiles?

You call her and the phone switched off at a time you should be able to call!
Scammers switch off other phones to stop the chance of them ringing in the back ground whilst calling someone else.

She's calling on a land line (no "return") but has with held the number!
There is a house phone and she doesn't want you to get the number.
Why would a real girl with hold her number from her boyfriend?

If she calls you on a land line try ringing her mobile, is it busy? Or does something else happen?

I sure we all can think of other possibilities, more little clues. And the more clues there are the more chance that it's a scammer.
Real girls make next to no mistakes, they have only you to remember things about, scammers have dozens to remember, and details get forgotten
I got a photo the other day, she forgot to take her wedding ring off!!

Little clues make a big picture.
administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we began to speak about phone conversations then as I know scammers sometimes use skype programm. I think that real Russian girls don't use it, because they don't speak much with foreigners. But skype is very convenient for scammers, because you know only their nickname(no phone number).
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't use a phone call as a means of determining the girl may be 'real' unless you have seen her live on webcam!

Don't get sidetracked by a female voice on a phone!
I've worked with countless victims who have talked to the lady on a phone, but are just in love with a set of pictures and letters.

The scammers employ females who speak various languages to make phone calls.

MANY russian scammers will want you to call, or attempt to call you.

If you haven't seen the person 'live' on a webcam, and heard the voice associated with it, you have no idea who the person is who is calling you.

If you can trace a cell phone to mari el, and the girl doesn't claim to be there, that's cool. I'm not sure this is possible.

Do you actually think this girl is leaving the message in the link below??
http://media.putfile.com/Maria-or-Masha

Or this girl, Tanya Sosnina???

http://media.putfile.com/Tanya-Sosnina-I-need-you-Fred

These were left on a safe answering service by russian 'girls'.
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for webcam chat, then I want to advice you to make videochat with voice. Why? I know that sometimes scammers use photos of a girl, who don't speak English. And in this case they make videochat with you this way: they have two computers. The girl who don't know English just set in front of webcam on the computer number 1. She type something on keyboard. At the same time somebody on the computer number 2 see you and chat with you. He(she) who is on the computer number 2 just turned his webcam to the computer number 1. And sometimes scammer who chat with you say to girl something like "send him virtual kiss", "smile" and so on. So it looks like real videochat.
LilyLehman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

webcam chat is not safe for those people. Many scammers use this way for the bad purpose. How can you know the truth with a mobile phone? I think it is magic for me.
willam45

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russian mobile companies use two standards GSM and CDMA. To use your existing cell phone in Russia, check out which standard it is operating in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: