www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Marija Malesevic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Marija Malesevic Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=238&id_s_ad=259

This is incredible! Admin should contact me for details as soon as possible.
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Marija Malesevic Reply with quote

JaneBaxter wrote:
Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=238&id_s_ad=259

True scam here is the man who wrote about Marija - he presents himself here as Johnbolton, but he is also Byron on ICQ, UIN: 96462403, and also Gilles, UIN: 197690881, but also gillesreneau on skype, or gillesinlove on skype, or just gilles on skype... the list is long!
What does he do? Finds a lonely woman, uses her to pay for all his expenses. When she stops playing the way he wants, he makes her problems and writes lies about her. Another example of his lies - the woman named Cveta Gezkovska from Bulgaria. She lived with him, paid all his expenses foralmost 4 years, and when she didn't pay any more, he wrote lies about her in RipOff report. Whene does he stop? Never probably, as long as he can post lies in places like this, without having to prove it!
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Marija Malesevic Reply with quote

JaneBaxter wrote:
JaneBaxter wrote:

True scam here is the man who wrote about Marija - he presents himself here as Johnbolton, but he is also Byron on ICQ, UIN: 96462403, and also Gilles, UIN: 197690881, but also gillesreneau on skype, or gillesinlove on skype, or just gilles on skype... the list is long!
What does he do? Finds a lonely woman, uses her to pay for all his expenses. When she stops playing the way he wants, he makes her problems and writes lies about her. Another example of his lies - the woman named Cveta Gezkovska from Bulgaria. She lived with him, paid all his expenses foralmost 4 years, and when she didn't pay any more, he wrote lies about her in RipOff report. Whene does he stop? Never probably, as long as he can post lies in places like this, without having to prove it!

If he had to prove anything, it would be difficult! He keeps all women he used in separate forlders in his laptop, along with the photos. Does a normal man do that? And he has been doing it for years, and will continue as his lies are published without checking.What does a photo prove? Only that he knew the person in the photo, and even that is not sure. Can he prove anything, can he give proof that she took anybody's mone? Of course not. The women in the profile he made is married for years now, and in the middle of the divorce now. The whole story he placed here was INVENTED just to hurt her!
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Marija Malesevic Reply with quote

JaneBaxter wrote:
JaneBaxter wrote:
JaneBaxter wrote:

If he had to prove anything, it would be difficult! He keeps all women he used in separate forlders in his laptop, along with the photos. Does a normal man do that? And he has been doing it for years, and will continue as his lies are published without checking.What does a photo prove? Only that he knew the person in the photo, and even that is not sure. Can he prove anything, can he give proof that she took anybody's mone? Of course not. The women in the profile he made is married for years now, and in the middle of the divorce now. The whole story he placed here was INVENTED just to hurt her!

IF HE COULD PROVE ANYTHING, WOULDN'T HE GIVE A REAL PROOF, INSTEAD OF HIDING?
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I asked johnbolton to comment posts of JaneBaxter
and today I received a letter from him.
Here it is:

I don't know who is this Byron or Gilles or Gillesreneau.
But I will try to contact him, as he might be a victim of Marija
Malesevic. (One more).
If I can be in touch with this person, I will let you know.

As well, I never heard of this "Jane Baxter".
But she might be Marija Malesevic herself or the friend of her who is
helping to build websites against her victims.
It's part of the blackmail: "Or you give me what I want, or I continue
to slander and I destroy your reputation."

It's easy to verify, as well as I am in Belgrade for the moment, if you
can check the IP address of this so called "Jane Baxter", and if it this
IP address belongs to Eunet (one of the main providers in Serbia), the
person who is writing in the topic
"http://www.antiscamclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127" is called Elida
Delic, or Elida Stevanovic, and she is this friend of Marija Malesevic.
She sent me several emails, insulting me, blackmailing me etc. That's
how I know about her provider.

For information, I stopped to meet Marija Malesevic, after she asked me
to "help her" (around 8000 euros).
I already "helped her" with 1500 euros, and I opened my eyes at this moment.

As well, I have taken proceedings against Marija Malesevic, but I don't
really believe in those actions, as far as I know, in Serbia, it's hopeless.

Please feel free to ask me for any information you could need about
those 2 women, because beside the fact that they are real scammers, they
are extremely aggressive and destructive.

Regards,

John
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="administrator"]I asked johnbolton to comment posts of JaneBaxter
Here it is:

Malesevic. (One more).

Excelent! Then ask your friend Bolton since he is in Serbia how he got there! As he is not Serbian. I am Elida and unlike him I do not hide! I have nothing to hide, but your friend Bolton aka Gilles Reneau has a lot to hide and to run away! That is why I offered you even remote access to my computer and my skype account - I even gave announcement to the police I would do it, as my computer and telephones are under constant surveillance - a precaution as your friend likes entering computers of other people. He is the one who put me in touch with Marija - by his carelessnes I was added into their chat, and after a while the truth came to the surface. Your friend Gilles is mad because he spent too much money on a woma and got nothing in return! He was even stupid to give her the telepohone which he used and forgot to erase the recent contacts. Unfortunatelly I was in the list of recent contacts so his not ment to be lover started calling me - that is how I got to know her. And since I have personal and professional problems because of lies this Gilles Reneau spoke around, I had to hire a guard for my child, as well as to initiate the police investigation regarding him. As your friend is approaching the deadline for issuing a new residence visa in my country, he should be careful not to insult the citizens of this country, and especially not to tell lies - it is still considered as slander which is a verbal crime and is punished under the criminal law.
My regards to the Admin, I hope he is able to see the difference between what this "person" writes and obvious facts - and the fact is I was his warranty for stay in this country - it's easy to contact the police and check! As well as the internet provider he mentioned - I hold two contracts, one for myself and one for him which is even under his name - adsl.gilles. Mr. Reneau forgets things when it suits him, or when he is trying to spread mre lies around.
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And not to forget - I also have his e-mails with threats and insults where he promisess to write some more lies. To be even nicer, all of it is in the hands of my lawyer and the police. As well as every word he wrote to me, in his chats on skype and ICQ. He knows it well, it is in his files too - your friend likes keeping records about women who trusted him! his memory is fading on purpose - he himself told me once that all our chats are in the access database he kept... then I laughed, it seemed even charming, now I see the real purpose of it. What is he? A collector? A maniac? What? After a year with him, I see now the purpose of his messages all day long, for months... it's his way of keeping a woman blind, not to suspect what he really does. And this is pointless, he is a gutless coward who can't speak the truth as he doesn't remember any more what the truth is!
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
I asked johnbolton to comment posts of JaneBaxter
Here it is:

WHAT A LIER! AND A COWARD THAT HIDES BEHIND NICK AND SLANDERS THE NAMES OF WOMEN HE USED...

Malesevic. (One more).

As well, I never heard of this "Jane Baxter".
But she might be Marija Malesevic herself or the friend of her who is
helping to build websites against her victims.
It's part of the blackmail: "Or you give me what I want, or I continue
to slander and I destroy your reputation."

It's easy to verify, as well as I am in Belgrade for the moment, if you
can check the IP address of this so called "Jane Baxter", and if it this
IP address belongs to Eunet (one of the main providers in Serbia), the
person who is writing in the topic
"http://www.antiscamclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127" is called Elida
Delic, or Elida Stevanovic, and she is this friend of Marija Malesevic.
She sent me several emails, insulting me, blackmailing me etc. That's
how I know about her provider.

For information, I stopped to meet Marija Malesevic, after she asked me
to "help her" (around 8000 euros).
I already "helped her" with 1500 euros, and I opened my eyes at this moment.

As well, I have taken proceedings against Marija Malesevic, but I don't
really believe in those actions, as far as I know, in Serbia, it's hopeless.

Please feel free to ask me for any information you could need about
those 2 women, because beside the fact that they are real scammers, they
are extremely aggressive and destructive.

Regards,

John
administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our site is a place where people speak about scamers and try to stop their activity. I value all posts of our users and prefer not to hurry up with conclusions. Besides, I give an opportunity for people to make their own conclusions. For this when more information - more use.
In this situation I offer to make scam profile of Johnbolton. You say that you have his letters. So, you can attach them to scam profile and all will be able to read it and may be somebody will recognize it too.
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
Our site is a place where people speak about scamers and try to stop their activity. I value all posts of our users and prefer not to hurry up with conclusions. Besides, I give an opportunity for people to make their own conclusions. For this when more information - more use.
In this situation I offer to make scam profile of Johnbolton. You say that you have his letters. So, you can attach them to scam profile and all will be able to read it and may be somebody will recognize it too.

So far I haven't seen any reason to trust you- your actions simply encouraged him to make more dirty work. All I have to say abou this person was said in the mail I sent you. You will receive the rest in another e-mail (his letters with headers too), and you may do whatever you like with it. I will place mu trust in hands of people who really care about protecting victims.
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the last message, after which he was warned that I have al calls to my phone recorded by the police,because of his threats to write the same ugly things about me as he did to Marija. Talking to him has nothing to do with courage - simply I consider him annoying. I am single, have a responsible job and do not want to allow the scam to blackmail or use me any more! Besides, he already has more than enough "profiles" on the internet - private or public. He will continue his dirty work anyway, as there are too many women woulnerable and ready to trust the scam without checking anything....

Subject:
And...
Gilles <greneau@gmail.com>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:42:01 +0100
To:
Elida Stevanovic <elida.delic@gmail.com>

Obviously, you are not courageous enough to even answer my calls, so you won't tell that you were not warned...

The header of his message gives the following information:
IP address [?]: 87.250.52.230 [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag n/a
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Belgrade
IP address latitude: 44.818600
IP address longitude: 20.468100
ISP of this IP [?]: AVCOM d.o.o.
Organization: Ethernet users
Host of this IP: [?]: mail.balkanhotel.net [Whois]
markovicsima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by markovicsima on Mon May 11, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="markovicsima"]When people become sick, they can also become a shame, but mental disorders can’t explain all, as well as they can’t allow anything.

It is great when a con artist becomes so creative like Gilles Renau whose numerous nicks and internet profiles and accounts could fill more than this page can take. I have to admit his "creativity" is without limits and wander if it will drop down when his family receives a formal letter through official channels about his "life achievements". It is very pathetic when a gigolo gets too old to continue his "work". This one is loosing his "touch", maybe because he is getting older, his "clock" is ticking too fast now. He is not paid any more, he can't perform adequately so he turns to lies, blackmail and things like that. But poor him, he forgot some phones are under the pllice watch so his stories about what he can do or write on internet are well recorded and documented. Very nice Gilles, I am sure your family will be proud of your "career", unless they know about it already...
JaneBaxter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JaneBaxter"]
markovicsima wrote:
When people become sick, they can also become a shame, but mental disorders can’t explain all, as well as they can’t allow anything.

It is great when a con artist becomes so creative like Gilles Renau whose numerous nicks and internet profiles and accounts could fill more than this page can take. I have to admit his "creativity" is without limits and wander if it will drop down when his family receives a formal letter through official channels about his "life achievements". It is very pathetic when a gigolo gets too old to continue his "work". This one is loosing his "touch", maybe because he is getting older, his "clock" is ticking too fast now. He is not paid any more, he can't perform adequately so he turns to lies, blackmail and things like that. But poor him, he forgot some phones are under the pllice watch so his stories about what he can do or write on internet are well recorded and documented. Very nice Gilles, I am sure your family will be proud of your "career", unless they know about it already...

Smile And not to forget, all women who have met Gilles can contact me. As well as anybody who wants to know his whereabouts in Serbia. Including private detectives hired by some of his previous victims.
markovicsima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by markovicsima on Mon May 11, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: