www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

anastasiya dunaeva

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
69hippie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: anastasiya dunaeva Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=262&id_s_ad=286
This woman tried to scam me out of $523 for a flight to meet me. She used the name Anna Verdernkowa with an address of Kirov area, Sosnovka, Lesnaya Street, House 5, Apartment 7 but would not give me the postal code. I traced the IP address to Yoshkar-ola. She sent me a flight itinerary so I called Delta Airlines and they said she did not have a reservation on that flight. She played on my emotions like the pro she is. She is on Mate1.com where she fishes for men. I contacted Mate1.com and reported her. I plan on reporting her to the FBI (IC3), NSA, US Embassy in Russian Federation, Russian Embassy in US, Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, Western Union, Money Gram, Delta Airlines, and all blacklisted Russian women websites. She used the email addresses gentleannangel@gmail.com and gentleannangel@yahoo.com. Please help me put her out of business permanently. She did not get the money but she left me with a painful medical condition, a broken heart! Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: