www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Get money back: mission is possible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FromRussia

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Get money back: mission is possible Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,
from time to time you can see my messages at the pages of this well-found forum.
First of all I would like to thank all my principals for their trust and want to communicate the following good news: thanks to my work Mr. Dirk K. a scammer’s victim from Germany has received his money back(€ 6.400). As we see “mission is possible”.
When people ask me about “chances to get money back”, I use to answer quite honest: I can not guarantee something in advance (and the person, who does it is an evident liar), but there are no chances only in one case: if you don’t undertake anything.
Send your questions to: lychagin.ivan@rambler.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Scam detecting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: